Fall & Winter Outfit Essentials

If you're anything like me then the Fall/Winter time is your favourite time of year in regards to fashion. I don't like the cold so much but I do love the style and layers of clothes that you can wear at this time of year. There's so many things that you can experiment with so I thought that I would put together some outfits with some pieces and things that I love to style at this time of year. 




My first outfit includes my favourite piece of clothing that I have at the moment, it's the pink, fluffy biker style jacket from Pull and Bear, and it is the coziest and cutest piece I own, I actually bought it in black for Chirstmas also but shhh. I feel like the most important outfit essential to have at this time of year is a really cozy winter jacket, mine always happen to be the furry ones, and this one is the softest I've seen.

    


My second outfit is more colourful and maybe not so appropriate for the really cold days but I do love a good jumper and skirt combo. I think it's really nice to have pieces with vibrant colours in your wardrobe at this time of year when everything is a bit more dull and dreary, it's always nice to pop some colour into your day. This bomber jacket is from Zara and I think the colour is amazing, definitely the cutest yellow/mustard jacket I've seen around. I think it looks really pretty on simple outfits with darker colours but it surprisingly goes well with other colours too, which means you don't have to stop wearing bright colours even in the dark evenings. 



I find that in Fall/Winter it's a perfect time to wear accessories to make a simple cozy jumper and jeans look more intriguing and also to complete an outfit. I love doing this through wintery boots and simple jewelry. Recently I've been wearing my Anna Saccone Libra zodiac necklace non-stop, which I think is really beautiful and probably my favourite piece of jewelry that I own, it has the weighing scales on it which represents the Libra, which I am
The other piece I'm always wearing is the Alex and Ani bracelet which has my birthstone on it which matches my necklace, which is also so pretty.

Other pieces of jewelry that I think would look so amazing to complete a fall/winter outfit is the jewelry from AUrate. They make handmade pieces from New York City that use ethically sourced materials, and the best part is that they give back to economically disadvantaged school children with each purchase, which you can read about here. I think some of their pieces would go perfectly with any outfit, I love the look of the quality and simple style of their pieces, I'm especially loving their Gold earrings at the moment, which I do need a good pair of soon.

What does everyone else love to wear in the Fall/Winter season? What are your go-to accessories?

4 comments

  1. YES, fall and winter to me is all about fashion!! I love your outfits that you have put together especially the second one because I love how you brought in the yellow jacket for some color. I love to wear any marron color pieces because that's my favorite fall and winter color.

    Samara // themarshallwardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I buy so many clothes at this time of year it's awful! But thank you! And I am obsessed with that colour, it's so beautiful and suits so much! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Both of the outfits you styled above look very pretty and fashionable. I love the second outfit the most. The burgundy sweater and blue button front denim skirt are both pretty outfit pieces, and the colours of the OOTD complement each other beautifully. The zodiac necklace and Alex and Ani birthstone bracelet are very pretty as well.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They're my favourite pieces that I have! x

      - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

      Delete